Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, browser type, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Google, Facebook, Klaviyo, Hotjar, and Yotpo.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, and with PayPal, Marsello, Klaviyo, PirateShip, PushOwl, Simprosys, Google, and Yotpo.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, order number, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: n/a
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. We also may use Shopify for processing your shipping. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Regarding SMS/MMS/Text mobile messaging, we will only use the information you provide to transmit through the SMS/MMS/Text mobile messaging service your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with the platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease, or otherwise transfer for profit any phone numbers or customer information collected through the SMS/MMS/Text mobile messaging service to any third party. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Google remarketing to advertise across websites, including, but not limited to, the Google Display Network, which means that we use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise JDNatlady's Creations across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads personalized with you in mind based on what parts of jdnatladyscreations.com you have viewed or by what actions you did or did not take by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not identify you or give access to your computer.The cookie is used a way of signifying that “This person visited this particular page, so show this person ads that are related to the visited page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to have our marketing be directed to you to better suit your needs and only display ads that you may find to be relevant. You can update your ad settings by visiting https://adssettings.google.com
- We use Google enhanced conversion tracking so we must inform you that your information is shared with third parties to perform ad measurement services on our behalf.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, providing customer service, marketing, including, but not limited to, keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below. You may view our opt out page at https://jdnatladyscreations.com/pages/ccpa-opt-out.
Please note that based upon the definition of business to which the CCPA applies, JDNatlady's Creations has determined that it does not currently meet the threshhold of a business to which the CCPA applies.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
JDNatlady's Creations, LLC, P.O. Box 6286, St. Thomas VI 00804-6286, United StatesLast updated: June 2, 2023